Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, ZPhFK8OuHX said:

I don't mind, but due to the lack of debug symbols there's very little I can actually do

I analyzed a process minidump in windbg  which revealed a NULL_POINTER_READ error

That's an error that is inherently related to a programmer screwing up memory management. Something that is just inherently a problem with c++

Well, if you ever decide to actually get help and want to ask in a normal way, someone can help you.  Until then, you are free to use RWG.  All the others using Teragon without problems will continue to use it regardless.

For anyone else, although I agree that such posts can make you want to react in a similar way, please let's keep this thread from evolving into a mess.

Riamus

Riamus

I don't mind, but due to the lack of debug symbols there's very little I can actually do

I analyzed a process minidump in windbg  which revealed a NULL_POINTER_READ error

That's an error that is inherently related to a programmer screwing up memory management. Something that is just inherently a problem with c++

Well, if you ever decide to actually get help and want to ask in a normal way, someone can help you.  Until then, you are free to use RWG.  All the others using Teragon without problems will continue to use it regardless.

For everyone else, although I agree that such posts can make you want to react in a similar way, please let's keep this thread from evolving into a mess.

Riamus

Riamus