Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jost Amman

Jost Amman

2 hours ago, warmer said:

I don't think removing that as a currency as coin of the realm makes sense.

I never said to remove that currency.

I just said to make it just an accessory to bartering.

4 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

If I was a trader in the Apocalypse, I would prefer to have whatever the new form of currency rather than your junk that you are trying to sell me

I know this is "reality" so it doesn't have place in a game... but in real life currency only has meaning as long as there's a society (read civilization) to support it.

Currency value is determined like any other good or service in a market economy – through supply and demand. Factors affecting supply and demand are regulated by the government through monetary and fiscal policy.

There's no government anymore in 7D2D and the Duke can only have very little control over the value of "his" currency.

That's why TFP could make the dukes only have partial value compared to tangible stuff.

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

2 hours ago, warmer said:

I don't think removing that as a currency as coin of the realm makes sense.

I never said to remove that currency.

I just said to make it just an accessory to bartering.

4 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

If I was a trader in the Apocalypse, I would prefer to have whatever the new form of currency rather than your junk that you are trying to sell me

I know this is "reality" so it doesn't have place in a game... but in real life currency only has meaning as long as there's a society (read civilization) to support it.

Currency value is determined like any other good or service in a market economy – through supply and demand. Factors affecting supply and demand are regulated by the government through monetary and fiscal policy.

There's no government anymore in 7D2D and the Duke can only have very little control over the value of "his" currency.

That's why TFP could make the dukes only have partial value compared to tangible stuff.