Grumpy Gamers UK PVE server!

Grumpy Gamers UK PVE server
Welcome to our dedicated PVE server Grumpy Gamers. For many years now we have been running on other PVE servers and fancied a change to a new server, with better structured rules and a respectful community for all. And that's where Grumpy Gamers formed. We originally had a 7 days to die server called Deadwood State, however family came and covid!

We are based in the UK and are looking for mature and friendly players to join us. We’re not interested in the PVP aspect of the game or competition aspect, we’re just after a fun and friendly community to be around and to help out if needed. 

Strictly PVE only. PVP is not allowed on the server and we have a strict if it’s locked don’t go there rule! If we find any players harassing or breaking into buildings and stealing things you will be banned from the server. If you want something ask for it, the server has measures in place for admins to check who looted and when. So you will be caught and banned.

Please be mindful when building your safe haven. We expect player numbers to build each month, so be mindful when building your bases to close to each other, as this can cause fractured relationships between neighbors! Remember to always TC block around if you wish to have some breathing space.

Teamwork is encouraged and if you need help just ask. We have admins on the server that are able to deal with any issues regarding players and they have full access to logs and admin functions. If you need a safe haven to survive the night please ask in game and we’ll be happy to direct you.

You are free to roam the area’s and explore, however we have a trespass rule. If you find yourself in another player's area, they are in their rights to ask you what business you have there. If the player does not want you to trespass in their area then they have the right to ask you to leave. Those found not complying will be kicked. And you may find yourself toasted by a players AK.

I can’t stress again how important it is that you respect other players belongings and items on our server. If you find a building that looks like it’s been fitted out by a player and the doors aren’t standard fitted and locked. Please DO NOT TOUCH.

Lastly I can look at expanding server size in the future if players continue to enjoy their experience with us.

If you wish to be part of this hopefully growing community please reach out to me for the server password and any further details. Alternatively you can message me on steam and we can have a conversation through there too or on our discord channel :)

Many thanks all!