Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
8_Hussars

8_Hussars

3 hours ago, theFlu said:

Atm (last I checked), you need the crafted higher tier hatch as materials for the upgrade; maybe this is where the confusion lies?

Yes, maybe that's it.

What I poorly explained was: place crafted wood hatch in correct orientation, upgrade wood hatch to iron hatch with crafted iron hatch in inventory, and then upgrade iron hatch to steel hatch with crafted steel hatch in inventory. ("upgrade through iron to steel.")

CONFIRMED.  Yes its a few extra steps (and basic resources) but it beats the hell out of misplacing and then removing a steel hatch, YMMV.

8_Hussars

8_Hussars

1 minute ago, theFlu said:

Atm (last I checked), you need the crafted higher tier hatch as materials for the upgrade; maybe this is where the confusion lies?

Yes, maybe that's it.

What I poorly explained was: place crafted wood hatch in correct orientation, upgrade wood hatch to iron hatch with crafted iron hatch in inventory, and then upgrade iron hatch to steel hatch with crafted steel hatch in inventory. ("upgrade through iron to steel.")

Yes its a few extra steps (and basic resources) but it beats the hell out of misplacing and then removing a steel hatch, YMMV.