Long time player(s) thoughts and suggestions

So, basically me and some friends have played 7 days to die from the start, my original review was along the lines of "Sitting in the dark inside a barn with a broken leg because i dropped my torch after being attacked by zombies at night, threw away all the food because they could smell it on me. Think I'm safe. Send help". Basically I've played the game since zombies could smell food on you (which, btw was a bit annoying but also very fun). 

It's a game I keep coming back to, there's a few of those at this point. I enjoy playing it for a while, maybe surviving a few weeks (in game) then playing something else and coming back to see what's going on, play it a few more weeks and so on. Before the change to dew collectors and such, I noticed a lot of complaints about how water would be a problem but honestly it hasn't been that much of a problem for us this time, once you get a few dew collectors up and running it's ok, which is basically what I thought would be the deal. I have faith. The new system with magazines and such also got some critique before it dropped but same thing there, it's not something we felt was any issues when you actually play it and it was a lot better than crafting 20000 stone axes ;) 

We do have one issue though, previously one of the good things was that it felt like you promoted different playstyles, you could just charge in or you could be more stealthy. We feel this isn't working at all in this recent update, the way things are spawned. It also isn't very fun when enemies spawn behind you in a room you already cleared. This should be changed somehow, either load them all earlier or have them hide like when they fall from the roof or similar things, those ones feel much more "ok" to face than a horde coming from behind the room you just cleared. 

Besides that I am happy with the game, it's a bit too easy to get stuff from doing missions still but no one forces you to do them. Looking forward to more things in the future, especially the upcoming graphics update. And bandits ;)

ps: love that they (zombies) rush towards dead animals to feed! nice touch!