Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

There are tons of threads about the water change with tons of opinions from all sides, so I won't bother rehashing that.

As far as the pistols in toilets, that is apparently some kind of meme, so not likely to go away.  It does skip stuff but it isn't a big deal.  Even without finding one (I've had have where I didn't find one early at all), it doesn't take long to reach the point where you can find them in normal loot or craft them, so it is a minor issue.

There really isn't any reason for TFP to go out of their way to prevent players from cheating since this really isn't a PVP game even though some do play it that way.  So it really doesn't hurt you of someone else cheats to get lot more easily.  And if you are the one exploiting it, then that is in you.  Just don't do it.  There are a variety of ways to avoid most of the POI to get to the loot room.  And as long as you don't do it, it really isn't going to affect you.  It is extremely rare if I do something to avoid a POI to get loot and usually is because I'm running out of time.  It isn't hard to not exploit the game and people don't need someone to hold their hand to avoid that.  If someone else does it, it isn't hurting your own game and you can always not play with such people unless you just really want to play on a specific server or with those people.

And if you don't want people exploiting it that way, you probably shouldn't give step by step instructions on how to do it.  Sure, many people already know how, but I am sure you just taught at least one person how to do it who didn't already know.  So instead of making it happen less, you are making it happen more.  😁

Riamus

Riamus

There are tons of threads about the water change with tons of opinions from all sides, so I won't bother rehashing that.

As far as the pistols in toilets, that is apparently some kind of meme, so not likely to go away.  It does skip stuff but it isn't a big deal.  Even without finding one (I've had have where I didn't find one early at all), it doesn't take long to reach the point where you can find them in normal loot or craft them, so it is a minor issue.

There really isn't any reason for TFP to go out of their way to prevent players from cheating since this really isn't a PVP game even though some do play it that way.  So it really doesn't hurt you of someone else cheats to get lot more easily.  And if you are the one exploiting it, then that is in you.  Just don't do it.  There are a variety of ways to avoid most of the POI to get to the loot room.  And as long as you don't do it, it really isn't going to affect you.  It is extremely rare if I do something to avoid a POI to get loot and usually is because I'm running out of time.  It isn't hard to not exploit the game and people don't need someone to hold their hand to avoid that.  If someone else does it, it isn't hurting your own game and you can always not play with such people unless you just really want to play on a specific server or with those people.