Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

11 hours ago, Krvavy said:

Well. I tried the mod... I think I'll go back to Darkness Falls... it's much EASIER! Fuggin magpies, flying spiders, joeys, platypuses, lizards, all with HUGE aggro range kept following me forever. Didn't manage to be safe for a second. Maaaaaybe tone the abundance of aggro animals down a notch, please? I liked the MM2 compound, but I did not dare to go near, since I saw 3 cops and I was level 0. But when I saw a cassowary, I said, nope.

Personally: the magpies have a bit high hit points for a bird. They killed me a lot, which is fun, but thats my only input so far :)

edit: other than i love/appreciate any mod that adds any new animals/zeds. Snufkins server aide zeds used to have a "geist" flying zed that shot at you and had  like ... 1200? 1800? Hit points and yeah i dropped that down to 600 i think. I couldn't handle that day 1 with stone arrows, and it hunted you mercilessly

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

9 hours ago, Krvavy said:

Well. I tried the mod... I think I'll go back to Darkness Falls... it's much EASIER! Fuggin magpies, flying spiders, joeys, platypuses, lizards, all with HUGE aggro range kept following me forever. Didn't manage to be safe for a second. Maaaaaybe tone the abundance of aggro animals down a notch, please? I liked the MM2 compound, but I did not dare to go near, since I saw 3 cops and I was level 0. But when I saw a cassowary, I said, nope.

Personally: the magpies have a bit high hit points for a bird. They killed me a lot, which is fun, but thats my only input so far :)