Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
crazywildfire

crazywildfire

3 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

To my knowledge they were hoping to get crossplay, but nothing specific beyond that had been announced.

Last I had heard was that it would not be crossplay at release, but would be later or when the game is finished. I did not see PAX, so my information is not related to whatever statement was made there.  Happen to have a direct quote or video?

Idk remember. It was asked yesterday stream and he said it will not be crossplay on release date.

My comment about the confusion part was from a bit ago that someone asked on the forums. Roland replied saying they had the green light to do it... but he didn't say it was green light on release.... someone was just saying about sony and Microsoft have to approve crossplay and his replied was it was green light for it. 

Back on A21 dev stream the pimps mentioned cross play but they didn't think it would be on release. They  said release it would be like the old version with like 4 players to start. That later would be crossplay with PC or something..... when Roland said it was green light I was more or less curious if it changed to being crossplay day one.... after yesterday pax east stream the question was asked and answered so it has been confirmed it will not be on release date.

I don't remember the time stamp but I would say between 1 hour and 40 min into the vod and 3 hours and 30 minutes. Somewhere between that of DollishDes stream. I think Alen ( name and spelling might be wrong on his name apologies) said it.

Edit: if I can catch her live today I'll ask the question if they have a somewhat ETA for crossplay and see what the response is. If they can answer that is. 

Edit again: asked and the answer is they have no ETA at the moment. 

crazywildfire

crazywildfire

22 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

To my knowledge they were hoping to get crossplay, but nothing specific beyond that had been announced.

Last I had heard was that it would not be crossplay at release, but would be later or when the game is finished. I did not see PAX, so my information is not related to whatever statement was made there.  Happen to have a direct quote or video?

Idk remember. It was asked yesterday stream and he said it will not be crossplay on release date.

My comment about the confusion part was from a bit ago that someone asked on the forums. Roland replied saying they had the green light to do it... but he didn't say it was green light on release.... someone was just saying about sony and Microsoft have to approve crossplay and his replied was it was green light for it. 

Back on A21 dev stream the pimps mentioned cross play but they didn't think it would be on release. They  said release it would be like the old version with like 4 players to start. That later would be crossplay with PC or something..... when Roland said it was green light I was more or less curious if it changed to being crossplay day one.... after yesterday pax east stream the question was asked and answered so it has been confirmed it will not be on release date.

I don't remember the time stamp but I would say between 1 hour and 40 min into the vod and 3 hours and 30 minutes. Somewhere between that of DollishDes stream. I think Alen ( name and spelling might be wrong on his name apologies) said it.

Edit: if I can catch her live today I'll ask the question if they have a somewhat ETA for crossplay and see what the response is. If they can answer that is. 

crazywildfire

crazywildfire

8 minutes ago, SylenThunder said: