Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
crazywildfire

crazywildfire

6 hours ago, Outlaw_187 said:

So I assume they have the series S or X Xbox? I don't think PlayStation does cross play or I could be mistaken. 

My console playing has taken a deep dive and I never really did get much into online play. Not paying an extra fee just to play online, that's such a jip!! 

I wasn't talking about older version. I said I don't gotta go buy a PS5 to play with them.

They have a PS5... Playstation 100% does crossplay on a few games. Based on the info given it is unclear ( unless I missed something and it changed) if it will be ready for crossplay on day 1 of release. But apparently they already got the green light for cross play for when it is ready. But that the way I have been reading into it. Maybe I read it wrong. 

Real fast one quick example... SoT and Grounded are coming to PS5 next month. Both of those will be crossplay. Several other games are as well. Just giving a quick example real fast. 

crazywildfire

crazywildfire

6 hours ago, Outlaw_187 said:

So I assume they have the series S or X Xbox? I don't think PlayStation does cross play or I could be mistaken. 

My console playing has taken a deep dive and I never really did get much into online play. Not paying an extra fee just to play online, that's such a jip!! 

I wasn't talking about older version. I said I don't gotta go buy a PS5 to play with them.

They have a PS5... Playstation 100% does crossplay on a few games. Based on the info given it is unclear ( unless I missed something and it changed) if it will be ready for crossplay on day 1 of release. But apparently they already got the green light for cross play for when it is ready. But that the way I have been reading into it. Maybe I read it wrong.