Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

Just did Crack-A-Tower (5 skulls). How @%$# that was like 5 horde nights in one, haha. Great tense experience! I have it on super-infested, which seems perfect.

That said...night time. The 50% added onto vanilla feral sense seems to actually be around 200% though, lol. I'm on top of a Joe the Builder 5 story...standing on top of the roof crane. I took 2-3 steps and they're coming after me from street level. This game has always had a weird relationship with elevation and sound physics. There's even a thunderstorm, and they heard me. Also have 4 levels of "From the Shadows"...

Edit: Any way to turn down feral sense a bit? I mean, even in the movie he could do some things at home at night. Right now, I open a menu and they are all over me, and my base is on the 4th floor roof with no torches, lights, or heat from the forge. A little over the top. Where would the file be to lower it a bit? 

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

Just did Crack-A-Tower (5 skulls). How @%$# that was like 5 horde nights in one, haha. Great tense experience!

That said...night time. The 50% added onto vanilla feral sense seems to actually be around 200% though, lol. I'm on top of a Joe the Builder 5 story...standing on top of the roof crane. I took 2-3 steps and they're coming after me from street level. This game has always had a weird relationship with elevation and sound physics. There's even a thunderstorm, and they heard me. Also have 4 levels of "From the Shadows"...

Edit: Any way to turn down feral sense a bit? I mean, even in the movie he could do some things at home at night. Right now, I open a menu and they are all over me, and my base is on the 4th floor roof with no torches, lights, or heat from the forge. A little over the top. Where would the file be to lower it a bit? 

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

Just did Crack-A-Tower (5 skulls). How @%$# that was like 5 horde nights in one, haha. Great tense experience!

That said...night time. The 50% added onto vanilla feral sense seems to actually be around 200% though, lol. I'm on top of a Joe the Builder 5 story...standing on top of the roof crane. I took 2-3 steps and they're coming after me from street level. This game has always had a weird relationship with elevation and sound physics. There's even a thunderstorm, and they heard me, lol. Also have 4 levels of "From the Shadows"...

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

That said...night time. The 50% added onto vanilla feral sense seems to actually be around 200% though, lol. I'm on top of a Joe the Builder 5 story...standing on top of the roof crane. I took 2-3 steps and they're coming after me from street level. This game has always had a weird relationship with elevation and sound physics. There's even a thunderstorm, and they heard me, lol. Also have 4 levels of "From the Shadows"...

Edit: Any way to turn down feral sense a bit? I mean, even in the movie he could do some things at home at night. Right now, I open a menu and they are all over me. A little over the top. Where would the file be to lower it a bit? 

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

The 50% added onto vanilla feral sense seems to actually be around 200% though, lol. I'm on top of a Joe the Builder 5 story...standing on top of the roof crane. I took 2-3 steps and they're coming after me from street level. This game has always had a weird relationship with elevation and sound physics. There's even a thunderstorm, and they heard me, lol. Also have 4 levels of "From the Shadows"...

Edit: Any way to turn down feral sense a bit? I mean, even in the movie he could do some things at home at night. Right now, I open a menu and they are all over me. A little over the top. Where would the file be to lower it a bit? 

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

The 50% added onto vanilla feral sense seems to actually be around 200% though, lol. I'm on top of a Joe the Builder 5 story...standing on top of the roof crane. I took 2-3 steps and they're coming after me from street level. This game has always had a weird relationship with elevation and sound physics. There's even a thunderstorm, and they heard me, lol.

Edit: Also have 4 levels of "From the Shadows"...

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

The 50% added onto vanilla feral sense seems to actually be around 200% though, lol. I'm on top of a Joe the Builder 5 story...standing on top of the roof crane. I took 2-3 steps and they're coming after me from street level. This game has always had a weird relationship with elevation and sound physics. There's even a thunderstorm, and they heard me, lol.

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

The 2-3x feral sense is a bit insane though, lol. I'm on top of a Joe the Builder 5 story...standing on top of the roof crane. I took 2-3 steps and they're coming after me from street level. This game has always had a weird relationship with elevation and sound physics. There's even a thunderstorm, and they heard me, lol.

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

The 2-3x feral sense is a bit insane though, lol. I'm on top of a Joe the Builder 5 story...standing on top of the roof crane. I took 2-3 steps and they're coming after me from street level. This game has always had a weird relationship with elevation and sound physics.