Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
nickuk01

nickuk01

If the headshot only feature is active from options menu, do Z still take normal damage from fire, electricity & explosives etc?

EDIT: think the answer is no as used spike trap and Z took no damage.

Also after starting game I am coming across Z in the wild. Is that usual at start (they just don't respawn after death) or should there be none outside at all?

After playing for while coming across loads of Z in wild and outside in town? 

Playing with some mods but only QOL and UI. Nothing to change spawns. Stripped out all mods just in case and started fresh game with just legend modpack. Getting wild spawns from the off?

nickuk01

nickuk01

If the headshot only feature is active from options menu, do Z still take normal damage from fire, electricity & explosives etc?

Also after starting game I am coming across Z in the wild. Is that usual at start (they just don't respawn after death) or should there be none outside at all?

After playing for while coming across loads of Z in wild and outside in town? 

Playing with some mods but only QOL and UI. Nothing to change spawns

nickuk01

nickuk01

nickuk01

nickuk01