Settings and More Settings

Let me begin by saying 7 Days is still my favorite game of all time. And I am old.

That Perma Death setting - perfect!

If there was anything else I could ask for it would be a Setting to limit the levels of items looted, in trader inventories, and in rewards. I would love to see level 2 or 3 items being the best you can find or buy.

The new book lines should be harder to find, and perhaps even require more books to complete. I think, crafting should become more important, and perhaps even randomized between levels 4 - 6. Crafted items should sell to traders better, looted items, not so much.

Zeds aren't really that scary once you are in maxed out gear. There's that turning point in the game where you just kind of destroy anything that moves and it gets, for lack of a better word, boring. Low level play is definitely more exciting.

Anyway...  this is all from the point of view of me, and the gaming group I am in. So... you know what they say about opinions! Still I wanted to throw out my two cents in case it aligned with anyone else's thoughts.

Peace out! Looking forward to A22.