Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jost Amman

Jost Amman

50 minutes ago, Izmail said:

Hello everyone, friends. We see a great RPG game in front of us, but I still have 1 important question. We have great drones in the game, which I am very grateful to the pimps for adding them, but they cannot attack walkers. The fact is that I am more of a peace-loving player and do not really like to upgrade weapons and other combat skills, I upgrade running, medicine, cooking more, and in most RPG games I hope to protect my companion. I don't have any friends to play with for 7 days, so I need protection, and the question became will a combat drone be added? For example, he will be twice the size of his younger model and will have stronger armor and a machine gun, or will have a similar style as the combat Mr. assistant from fallout 3. I really like the game, but I need a combat assistant, since it is very difficult for me to survive in such a world. Is there any chance of adding a combat drone?

There's already the Junk mobile Turret that does that.

Just carry it with you and deploy it when needed.

:laser: :faint:

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

49 minutes ago, Izmail said:

Hello everyone, friends. We see a great RPG game in front of us, but I still have 1 important question. We have great drones in the game, which I am very grateful to the pimps for adding them, but they cannot attack walkers. The fact is that I am more of a peace-loving player and do not really like to upgrade weapons and other combat skills, I upgrade running, medicine, cooking more, and in most RPG games I hope to protect my companion. I don't have any friends to play with for 7 days, so I need protection, and the question became will a combat drone be added? For example, he will be twice the size of his younger model and will have stronger armor and a machine gun, or will have a similar style as the combat Mr. assistant from fallout 3. I really like the game, but I need a combat assistant, since it is very difficult for me to survive in such a world. Is there any chance of adding a combat drone?

Just carry it with you and deploy it when needed.

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

48 minutes ago, Izmail said:

Just carry it with you and deply it when needed.