Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
toores

toores

On 2/28/2024 at 4:16 PM, FranticDan said:

The two sounds that I find super loud are the auger and electricity shock buff, but they are nowhere near as annoying as the night time "one-shots" playing throughout the night, so loud you can't hear footsteps of zombies approaching from behind.
The last two days I've been playing with a mod that removes them and it's so nice to crank the ambience to 100% and hear the campfire, rain and thunder being loud and gets me immersed with the environment.

Exactly!
I love turning environment sounds up it truly pulls you into the game. I Fallout I actually loved that in heavy weather I could not hear enemy footsteps so well and had to rely on my sight more. (In Fallout I used some weather mods as well)
At the moment I have this volume toggle at 10-20%, because I can't stand the non-environmental sinistaer sound samples. Just the other day I turned it up again because it was weird not hearng the rainfall but turned it back down in 10 minutes because the sinister sound clips took me out of the game.

Separate toggle please! I thing those sounds are nice I you like this type of sound effects, but I alwauys turn music and theme sounds and non-environmental stuff off and only leave environmet sounds. To me, it's the most immersive experience.

toores

toores

The two sounds that I find super loud are the auger and electricity shock buff, but they are nowhere near as annoying as the night time "one-shots" playing throughout the night, so loud you can't hear footsteps of zombies approaching from behind.
The last two days I've been playing with a mod that removes them and it's so nice to crank the ambience to 100% and hear the campfire, rain and thunder being loud and gets me immersed with the environment.

Exactly!
I love turning environment sounds up it truly pulls you into the game. I Fallout I actually loved that in heavy weather I could not hear enemy footsteps so well and had to rely on my sight more. (In Fallout I used some weather mods as well)
At the moment I have this volume toggle at 10-20%, because I can't stand the non-environmental sinistaer sound samples. Just the other day I turned it up again because it was weird not hearng the rainfall but turned it back down in 10 minutes because the sinister sound clips took me out of the game.

Separate toggle please! I thing those sounds are nice I you like this type of games, but I alwauys turn music and theme sounds and non-environmental stuff off and only leave environmet sounds. To me, it's the most immersive experience.

toores

toores

Exactly!
I love turning environment sounds up it truly pulls you into the game. I Fallout I actually loved that in heavy weather I could not hear enemy footsteps so well and had to rely on my sight more. (In Fallout I used dome weather mods as well)

Separate toggle please! I thing those sounds are nice I you like this type of games, but I alwauys turn music and theme sounds and non-environmental stuff off and only leave environmet sounds. To me, it's the most immersive experience.