Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Laz Man

Laz Man

2 hours ago, WarMongerian said:

I know this game has been around for quite some time, but for me there is still undiscovered areas on the map and undiscovered game content to experience for the very first time.  Given also that the few folks I know that played this game back in the day, and all of them agree that the game has changed over the years from what it once was to what is has become today, and what it will become in the future, are you really saying that new players/customers should not come on these forums and enthusiastically share their ideas for what they (rightly or wrongly) think will make this game even better than it already is?  That would be disappointing.

The game has been around for a long time but we are always interested to hear thoughts and ideas from players, especially new ones.  It is one reason why we have a pimp dreams section on the forums so players can post things they would like to see in the future.  Although we are at the tail end of adding features for 7D2D, doesn't mean we won't consider them for future content (e.g. DLC, future games, etc.).

Edit:  Thank you for posting your ongoing experience.  Will share with others on the team.

Laz Man

Laz Man

2 hours ago, WarMongerian said:

I know this game has been around for quite some time, but for me there is still undiscovered areas on the map and undiscovered game content to experience for the very first time.  Given also that the few folks I know that played this game back in the day, and all of them agree that the game has changed over the years from what it once was to what is has become today, and what it will become in the future, are you really saying that new players/customers should not come on these forums and enthusiastically share their ideas for what they (rightly or wrongly) think will make this game even better than it already is?  That would be disappointing.

The game has been around for a long time but we are always interested to hear thoughts and ideas from players, especially new ones.  It is one reason why we have a pimp dreams section on the forums so players can post things they would like to see in the future.  Although we are at the tail end of adding features for 7D2D, doesn't mean we won't consider them for future content (e.g. DLC, future games, etc.).