Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, WarMongerian said:

With today's playing time added in, I'm now up to 344 hours played, since Feb 1st.  Can a screen shot from my computer be uploaded using "insert image from URL" feature, or do I have to find an image hosting site?

Yes, in the 21 days I have had this game, I have played 344 hours.

So if I am correct, I can create a new game, don't join it (somehow) and then delete all but one initial spawn points?  If I always use the same base map, couldn't I do that before game creation, or is that not a static list?

The file is created when you create a map (not a save).   So create the map, then just stay on the main menu after creating the map (not creating a save for the map), or exit the game, and go to the GeneratedWorlds folder to edit the file.  You and others can then join the game and you'll spawn only at the point or points that are in that file.  If you're always using the same world with new saves, the spawn points will remain the same.  If you create a new map, you'll have to edit the new file.

Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, WarMongerian said:

With today's playing time added in, I'm now up to 344 hours played, since Feb 1st.  Can a screen shot from my computer be uploaded using "insert image from URL" feature, or do I have to find an image hosting site?

Yes, in the 21 days I have had this game, I have played 344 hours.

So if I am correct, I can create a new game, don't join it (somehow) and then delete all but one initial spawn points?  If I always use the same base map, couldn't I do that before game creation, or is that not a static list?

The file is created when you create a map.  It is not a static file and so you need to create a map first.  Then just stay on the main menu after creating the map (not creating a save for the map), or exit the game, and go to the GeneratedWorlds folder to edit the file.  You and others can then join the game and you'll spawn only at the point or points that are in that file.