Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

change the first line of code from contains to starts-with to capture all non-zero and all factors of 10

To reduce the loot drop to Quality 1 for all tiers, you need to change the quality loot tables.  Remove the following loot tables:

QLTemplateT0, QLTemplateT1, QLTemplateT2, QLTemplateT3

and replace them with new ones like this

<lootqualitytemplates>
    <lootqualitytemplate name="QLTemplateT0">
        <qualitytemplate level="0,999999" default_quality="1">
            <loot quality="1" prob="1"/>
        </qualitytemplate>
    </lootqualitytemplate>
</lootqualitytemplates>

You would do this for all 4 loot templates I said to remove.

I believe the code could be written like this:

<remove xpath="//lootqualitytemplate[contains(@name,'QLTemplateT')]/qualitytemplate[not(starts-with(@level,'0'))]"/>

<set xpath="//lootqualitytemplate[contains(@name,'QLTemplateT')]/qualitytemplate/@level">0,999999</set>

<set xpath="//lootqualitytemplate[contains(@name,'QLTemplateT')]/qualitytemplate/@default_quality">1</set>

<set xpath="//lootqualitytemplate[contains(@name,'QLTemplateT')]/qualitytemplate/loot/@quality">1</set>

First line of code removes all of the non-zero quality template tables in all 4 QL Templates

The next 3 lines change the remaining one to Quality 1 at all levels

Should work unless I messed up my logic or made a typo.

BFT2020

BFT2020

To reduce the loot drop to Quality 1 for all tiers, you need to change the quality loot tables.  Remove the following loot tables:

<lootqualitytemplates>
        </qualitytemplate>
    </lootqualitytemplate>
</lootqualitytemplates>

<remove xpath="//lootqualitytemplate[contains(@name,'QLTemplateT')]/qualitytemplate[not(contains(@level,'0'))]"/>

<set xpath="//lootqualitytemplate[contains(@name,'QLTemplateT')]/qualitytemplate/@level">0,999999</set>

<set xpath="//lootqualitytemplate[contains(@name,'QLTemplateT')]/qualitytemplate/@default_quality">1</set>

<set xpath="//lootqualitytemplate[contains(@name,'QLTemplateT')]/qualitytemplate/loot/@quality">1</set>

First line of code removes all of the non-zero quality template tables in all 4 QL Templates

BFT2020

BFT2020

<lootqualitytemplates>
        </qualitytemplate>
    </lootqualitytemplate>
</lootqualitytemplates>

<remove xpath="//lootqualitytemplate[contains(@name,'QLTemplateT')]/qualitytemplate[not(contains(@level,'0'))]"/>