Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
stallionsden

stallionsden

4 hours ago, tdevine said:

It seems to me that the modding community has kept this game alive in a much bigger way than the developers themselves.  I would think that TFP would have an official thread that goes over as close to everything that the prefab editor and world editor has to offer, and keep it updated.  It would take a little time, but the community deserves it for the 1000's of mods that gave more life to the game.  And thank you for the offer to help, I just may use it, thanks again.

They haven't finished the game and both editors have alot of work needed on them which will come.  So them holding off on doing anything I can see being good cause it can all change after it is done. 

The way of preffabbing has done so as proof how we use to do it back in a11 to how we do it now. 

stallionsden

stallionsden

4 hours ago, tdevine said:

It seems to me that the modding community has kept this game alive in a much bigger way than the developers themselves.  I would think that TFP would have an official thread that goes over as close to everything that the prefab editor and world editor has to offer, and keep it updated.  It would take a little time, but the community deserves it for the 1000's of mods that gave more life to the game.  And thank you for the offer to help, I just may use it, thanks again.

They haven't finished the game and both editors have alot ofbwork needed on them which will come.  So them holding off on doing anything I can see being good cause it can all change after it is done. 

The way of oregabbing has done so as proof how we use to do it back in a11 to how we do it now.