Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Morloc

Morloc

On 9/7/2024 at 4:47 PM, Jost Amman said:

That's normal. It's balanced by the fact that you can slot-in more mods in the purple.

On 9/7/2024 at 6:36 PM, Riamus said:

Yeah, it isn't as clear as we might like, but fill in all mid slots and then compare.  Not only do you get the benefits of the extra mod, but each mod adds damage, so that extra mod slot should also mean more damage.

Negative. The level 4 crossbow has 4 slots just like the level 6 (no game mods).

On 9/7/2024 at 6:54 PM, meganoth said:

I think there is still the problem that loaded type of bolt also influences the comparison of damage. Load both with same type of bolt if you want to compare.

Yes!...that is the issue! 12.5 more damage, but only if I had the steel bolt selected AND loaded.
Thank you. Apologies to the devs for presuming this was an RNG range thing. ...Though there are still the clubs. They were in my last game, but that was blue vs. purple which I could understand more easily.

-Arch Necromancer Morloc 💀

Morloc

Morloc

2 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

That's normal. It's balanced by the fact that you can slot-in more mods in the purple.

1 hour ago, Riamus said:

Yeah, it isn't as clear as we might like, but fill in all mid slots and then compare.  Not only do you get the benefits of the extra mod, but each mod adds damage, so that extra mod slot should also mean more damage.

Negative. The level 4 crossbow has 4 slots just like the level 6 (no game mods).

46 minutes ago, meganoth said:

I think there is still the problem that loaded type of bolt also influences the comparison of damage. Load both with same type of bolt if you want to compare.

Yes!...that is the issue! 12.5 more damage, but only if I had the steel bolt selected AND loaded.
Thank you. Apologies to the devs for presuming this was and RNG range thing. ...Though there are still the clubs. They were in my last game, but that was blue vs. purple which I could understand more easily.

-Arch Necromancer Morloc 💀