Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

23 hours ago, Exxodous said:

Desert has a bunch of coyotes if you can find them after shooting them, they seem to fly forever.

LOL. Ain't that the truth.

Vultures too. I want the damn feathers, but the vulture flew two POIs over and I'll fail the quest if I go harvest it. I've tried "putting English" on the vulture, tried to line them up with a wall in the background. I've tried not power attacking with the club. Sometimes. Sometimes! I get to keep the vulture. :)

Overall though, I can maybe kind of see how somebody who doesn't venture out at night and is narrowly focused on questing during the day might conclude there isn't enough hunting. I can also see on a server with many players how their can really be a shortage of spawns. But single player and willing to hunt at night -- I'm never short on meat.

zztong

zztong

Desert has a bunch of coyotes if you can find them after shooting them, they seem to fly forever.

Vultures too. I want the damn feathers, but the vulture flew two POIs over and I'll fail the quest if I go harvest it. I've tried "putting English" on the vulture, tried to line them up with a wall in the background. Sometimes. Sometimes! I get to keep the vulture. :)

Overall though, I can maybe kind of see how somebody who doesn't venture out at night and is narrowly focused on questing during the day might conclude there isn't enough hunting. I can also see on a server with many players how their can really be a shortage of spawns. But single player and willing to hunt at night -- I'm never short on meat.

zztong

zztong

Vultures too. I want the damn feathers, but the vulture flew two POIs over and I'll fail the quest if I go harvest it. I've tried "putting English" on the vulture, tried to line them up with a wall in the background. Sometimes. Sometimes! I get to keep the vulture. :)