Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

1 hour ago, Jay_ombie said:

how is it detonated as It did not go off when I walked around it.

Do you have Urban combat volume 5 read? It allows you to step on the mines without setting them off.

There is a visual distinction between the "fake" vs real mines (although very subtle in some cases and hard to see from afar), the cooking pot mine has wires/electronics on the lid, the hub cap mine does not lay flat on the ground as it has something under it propping it up a little

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

Do you have Urban combat volume 5 read? It allows you to step on the mines without setting them off.

There is a visual distinction between the "fake" vs real mines (although very subtle in some cases and hard to see from afar), the cooking pot has wires/electronics on the lid, the hub cap mine does not lay flat on the ground as it has something under it propping it up a little

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

There is a visual distinction between the decorative vs real mines (although very subtle in some cases and hard to see from afar), the cooking pot has wires/electronics on the lid, the hub cap mine does not lay flat on the ground as it has something under it propping it up a little