Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

7 minutes ago, Jay_ombie said:

What do you do with it though ?, I can not pick it up. I wrench it ?.... shoot it ??? and another crazy question, how is it detonated as It did not go off when I walked around it.

I've seen that one as well.  Some mines are decorative it seems, without the ability to explode or pick up (even if you have the perk to pick up mines).  Probably just there to give you a quick scare that you almost blew yourself up.  ;)

I haven't really seen them use cooking pot mines much for actual mines in vanilla.  It's usually the air filter mines or the hubcap mines if they want stuff exploding.  But I've also seen hubcap mines that are just decorations.

Riamus

Riamus

5 minutes ago, Jay_ombie said:

What do you do with it though ?, I can not pick it up. I wrench it ?.... shoot it ??? and another crazy question, how is it detonated as It did not go off when I walked around it.

I've seen that one as well.  Some mines are decorative it seems, without the ability to explode or pick up (even if you have the perk to pick up mines).  Probably just there to give you a quick scare that you almost blew yourself up.  ;)