Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
joshwa0816

joshwa0816

4 hours ago, meganoth said:

I don't see any out-commenting:

<!-- Increase the chance to find medical crafting skill magazines with each perk rank up to crafting skill 75 -->
                        <passive_effect name="LootProb" operation="perc_add" level="1,5" value="2,10" tags="medicalCSM">
                                <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="craftingMedical" operation="LT" value="75"/>
                        </passive_effect>

<!-- Once medical crafting skill reaches 75, set the probability bonus of finding medical crafting skill magazines to 0 -->
                        <passive_effect name="LootProb" operation="base_set" level="1,5" value="1,1" tags="medicalCSM">
                                <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="craftingMedical" operation="Equals" value="75"/>
                        </passive_effect>

No idea though what the base value is if it is not set at all. The comment in the xml seems to suggest it would be 0.

It seems there are containers like the First_aid_station that will give you medical magazines regardless of any perk boosts. Which could explain why there are still those magazines in loot when you are finished learning them.

edit* found this and it is not commented out. I have no idea what I was looking at that looked similar! so I guess I've been overly lucky finding these books.

joshwa0816

joshwa0816

2 hours ago, meganoth said:

I don't see any out-commenting:

<!-- Increase the chance to find medical crafting skill magazines with each perk rank up to crafting skill 75 -->
                        <passive_effect name="LootProb" operation="perc_add" level="1,5" value="2,10" tags="medicalCSM">
                                <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="craftingMedical" operation="LT" value="75"/>
                        </passive_effect>

<!-- Once medical crafting skill reaches 75, set the probability bonus of finding medical crafting skill magazines to 0 -->
                        <passive_effect name="LootProb" operation="base_set" level="1,5" value="1,1" tags="medicalCSM">
                                <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="craftingMedical" operation="Equals" value="75"/>
                        </passive_effect>

No idea though what the base value is if it is not set at all. The comment in the xml seems to suggest it would be 0.

It seems there are containers like the First_aid_station that will give you medical magazines regardless of any perk boosts. Which could explain why there are still those magazines in loot when you are finished learning them.

Hmm either we're looking at 2 different xmls or I didn't download the newest update lol I delete the configs folder before an update but I'll check again and just redownload the whole server. Thanks!