Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

24 minutes ago, MysticalTreyy said:

they always used to climb like u said but it was dope. they should put the climbin bac on tho.

Agreed! Its a neat mechanic that keeps you on your toes a bit when not prepared (like when you base in a fresh poi vs building fresh specifically to defend against it). If climbers came back i would be overjoyed. Like if I found out Santa Claus was actually real, he came to my house on my birthday and gave me all the presents (just pallets of cash thank you) and then told me how i was always his favorite and all others were worse than me. And then he personally bakes and leaves me cookies. Cookies that when eaten teleport me to the elven village at the north pole. Once there the elves and i all dance and sing. After eating a big meal of food from my childhood Christmas memories i ask why this is happening and the elves tell me that since climbers came back, all the children stopped asking for gifts as they spent all their time playing 7D2D and had no need for more material possessions.

anyway, something to think about TFP. Think of all the children. Only you can make them truly happy. Bring back the climbers. Save earth from unhappiness. Give santa and the elves a much needed vacation.

im serious: i really miss them. and shooting them too.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

23 minutes ago, MysticalTreyy said:

they always used to climb like u said but it was dope. they should put the climbin bac on tho.

Agreed! Its a neat mechanic that keeps you on your toes a bit when not prepared (like when you base in a fresh poi vs building fresh specifically to defend against it). If climbers came back i would be overjoyed. Like if I found out Santa Claus was actually real, he came to my house on my birthday and gave me all the presents (just pallets of cash thank you) and then told me how i was always his favorite and all others were worse than me. And then he personally bakes and leaves me cookies. Cookies that when eaten teleport me to the elven village at the north pole. Once there the elves and i all dance and sing. After eating a big meal of food from my childhood Christmas memories i ask why this is happening and the elves tell me that since climbers came back, all the children stopped asking for gifts as they spent all their time playing 7D2D and had no need for more material possessions.

anyway, something to think about TFP. Think of all the children. Only you can make them truly happy. Bring back the climbers. Save earth from unhappiness. Give santa and the elves a much needed vacation.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

15 minutes ago, MysticalTreyy said:

Agreed! Its a neat mechanic that keeps you on your toes a bit when not prepared (like when you base in a fresh poi vs building fresh specifically to defend against it.  If climbers came back i would be overjoyed. Like if I found out Santa Claus was actually real, he came to my house on my birthday and gave me all the presents (just pallets of cash thank you) and then told me how i was always his favorite and all others were worse than me. And then he personally bakes and leaves me cookies. Cookies that when eaten teleport me to the elven village at the north pole. Once there the elves and i all dance and sing. After eating a big meal of food from my childhood Christmas memories i ask why this is happening and the elves tell me that since crawlers came back, all the children stopped asking for gifts as they spent all their time playing 7D2D and had no need for more material possessions.