Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

6 hours ago, joshwa0816 said:

has it been mentioned about over abundance of skill magazines? I just found the perk to stop looting them after a certain level is completely commented out! I have looted medical books to reach max level 3 times over at 100% loot. That's just medical. The same for cooking and armor I find so many I've become annoyed with magazines 😂

I don't see any out-commenting:

<!-- Increase the chance to find medical crafting skill magazines with each perk rank up to crafting skill 75 -->
                        <passive_effect name="LootProb" operation="perc_add" level="1,5" value="2,10" tags="medicalCSM">
                                <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="craftingMedical" operation="LT" value="75"/>
                        </passive_effect>

<!-- Once medical crafting skill reaches 75, set the probability bonus of finding medical crafting skill magazines to 0 -->
                        <passive_effect name="LootProb" operation="base_set" level="1,5" value="1,1" tags="medicalCSM">
                                <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="craftingMedical" operation="Equals" value="75"/>
                        </passive_effect>

No idea though what the base value is if it is not set at all. The comment in the xml seems to suggest it would be 0.

It seems there are containers like the First_aid_station that will give you medical magazines regardless of any perk boosts. Which could explain why there are still those magazines in loot when you are finished learning them.

meganoth

meganoth

6 hours ago, joshwa0816 said:

has it been mentioned about over abundance of skill magazines? I just found the perk to stop looting them after a certain level is completely commented out! I have looted medical books to reach max level 3 times over at 100% loot. That's just medical. The same for cooking and armor I find so many I've become annoyed with magazines 😂

Can not confirm:

<!-- Increase the chance to find medical crafting skill magazines with each perk rank up to crafting skill 75 -->
                        <passive_effect name="LootProb" operation="perc_add" level="1,5" value="2,10" tags="medicalCSM">
                                <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="craftingMedical" operation="LT" value="75"/>
                        </passive_effect>

<!-- Once medical crafting skill reaches 75, set the probability bonus of finding medical crafting skill magazines to 0 -->
                        <passive_effect name="LootProb" operation="base_set" level="1,5" value="1,1" tags="medicalCSM">
                                <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="craftingMedical" operation="Equals" value="75"/>
                        </passive_effect>