Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

6 hours ago, Thaledwyn said:

Could you change the following to avoid cheesing quests:
- Change fetch only quests from Tier 3 and above to fetch and clear

I like this suggestion. I might suggest Tier 4 and above, but Tier 3 and above works for me.

I have received POI design feedback suggesting TFP doesn't use Fetch above Tier 3, however when playing I still get Fetch missions above Tier 3.

In the Prefab Editor we can checkmark, "fetch" and/or "clear" among other mission types. I'd be cool with the idea that if "fetch" is checked and the tier is above 3/4 then it be considered a "Fetch and Clear" mission.

Personally, I always clear with a Fetch mission, but I have seen YouTube and Twitch players bail out when just getting the Fetch satchel. I always wonder... why?

- Restore blocks after starting a dig quest (people are "pre-digging" to avoid zombies)

Huh. I can do that? Naaa, I want to kill the Zeds.

zztong

zztong

6 hours ago, Thaledwyn said:

Could you change the following to avoid cheesing quests:
- Change fetch only quests from Tier 3 and above to fetch and clear

I like this suggestion. I might suggest Tier 4 and above, but Tier 3 and above works for me.

There have received POI design feedback suggesting TFP doesn't use Fetch above Tier 3, however when playing I still get Fetch missions above Tier 3.

In the Prefab Editor we can checkmark, "fetch" and/or "clear" among other mission types. I'd be cool with the idea that if "fetch" is checked and the tier is above 3/4 then it be considered a "Fetch and Clear" mission.

Personally, I always clear with a Fetch mission, but I have seen YouTube and Twitch players bail out when just getting the Fetch satchel. I always wonder... why?

- Restore blocks after starting a dig quest (people are "pre-digging" to avoid zombies)

Huh. I can do that? Naaa, I want to kill the Zeds.