Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Morloc

Morloc

On 8/4/2024 at 7:02 AM, Ihuli said:

Why is it made so hard to report a bug? I shall upload output log etc? im a simple gamer, I dont konw what these things are. 

Frankly it would be a welcome feature if you could click a button on the launch window that would automatically submit any necessary logs as well as version details, and perhaps even a list of mods you're using. Then you'd just need to fill out the description of the bug and maybe a few other details.

Click off the "I agree to submit data off of my PC for the purposes of troubleshooting the bug" box.

You could receive a nice "Thank you, your report has been received" message.
TFP could become the gold standard of bug submission!

If you can't even launch the game, I supposed you'd need to read through some troubleshooting Q&A until you could get that far.

-Arch Necromancer Morloc 💀

Morloc

Morloc

On 8/4/2024 at 7:02 AM, Ihuli said:

Why is it made so hard to report a bug? I shall upload output log etc? im a simple gamer, I dont konw what these things are. 

Frankly it would be a welcome feature if you could click a button on the launch window that would automatically submit any necessary logs as well as version details, and perhaps even a list of mods you're using. Then you'd list need to fill out the description of the bug and maybe a few other details.

Click off the "I agree to submit data off of my PC for the purposes of troubleshooting the bug" box.

You could receive a nice "Thank you, your report has been received" message.
TFP could become the gold standard of bug submission!

If you can't even launch the game, I supposed you'd need to read through some troubleshooting Q&A until you could get that far.

-Arch Necromancer Morloc 💀