Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jost Amman

Jost Amman

50 minutes ago, Xtrakicking said:

I mean, it shouldn't be the case at all. It's always been that Screamers only call a horde if they spot you, not if they just sense you nearby. It would be pretty unfair otherwise, if you ask me.

But it should. If they actually hear you, they're not "sensing" you, they know exactly where you are because you were reckless and didn't care about being sneaky.

That works the same as normal zombies that don't know exactly where you are if you're sneaking, but as soon as you make a loud noise they spot you and come to you. Why should a screamer be any different? I would even say that being their job to spot humans, they should have, , if anything, heightened senses, compared to normal zombies.

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

45 minutes ago, Xtrakicking said:

I mean, it shouldn't be the case at all. It's always been that Screamers only call a horde if they spot you, not if they just sense you nearby. It would be pretty unfair otherwise, if you ask me.

But it should. If they actually hear you, they're not "sensing" you, they know exactly where you are because you were reckless and didn't care about being sneaky.

That works the same as normal zombies that don't know exactly where you are if you're sneaking, but as soon as you make a loud noise they spot you and come to you.

Why should a screamer be any different? I would even say that being their job to spot humans, they should have, , if anything, heightened senses, compared to normal zombies.