Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

~schwanz9000 - I'm not 100% sure that UserDataFolder is (still) correct for servconfig.xml, can't remember where i saw it but i believe it's in one of the changelogs for one of the recent updates.

I used to religiously update serverconfig.xml with both locations of UserDataFolder and also the save folder, but i recall that recently TFP changed that; for a while now i've only been adding location of the save folder to serverconfig.xml and everything works fine.

I'm not at home so can't show proof but i know for a fact that for at least a couple of versions, i only have to hardcode the save folder location in serverconfig.xml. the UserdataFolder is no longer required to be hardcoded in there

GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

~schwanz9000 - I'm not 100% sure that UserDataFolder is (still) correct for servconfig.xml, can't remember where i saw it but i believe it's in one of the changelogs for one of the recent updates.

I used to religiously update serverconfig.xml with both locations of UserDataFolder and also the save folder, but i recall that recently TFP changed that; for a while now i've only been adding location of the save folder to serverconfig.xml and everything works fine