Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

3 minutes ago, Arez said:

Seeing as if this game goes on Gamepass, Gamepass players will not be able to access the directory by default so they will have to use the appdata folder. The Mods folder in the directory might go away, or it might not. If it doesn't then you can put mods there too. But you might as well just use the appdata folder, because that will not be going away.

Yes, I know that was what was said before.  However, some people are now telling players that they should be putting mods only in the game folder.  I'm pretty sure that's incorrect, but I don't want to give wrong advice myself, which is why I asked.  A current statement from TFP that %appdata% is still the recommended location (or not) would help.  As I said, I am pretty sure it is still the recommended location because the issue with GamePass isn't likely to change, but I'd rather know for sure.

Riamus

Riamus

1 minute ago, Arez said:

Seeing as if this game goes on Gamepass, Gamepass players will not be able to access the directory by default so they will have to use the appdata folder. The Mods folder in the directory might go away, or it might not. If it doesn't then you can put mods there too. But you might as well just use the appdata folder, because that will not be going away.

Yes, I know that was what was said before.  However, some people are now telling players that they should be putting mods only in the game folder.  I'm pretty sure that's incorrect, but I don't want to give wrong advice myself, which is why I asked.  A current statement from TFP that %appdata% is still the recommended location (or not) would help.