Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
12 minutes ago, faatal said:

Your controller turning off when using keyboard and mouse is not under control of a game. That is what the Xbox OS does. Allan discovered that if you removed the controller batteries and plug it into the console, the controller will stay on.

Smell would be nice to have again, but there is a giant pile of things that would be nice to do. The pile is always bigger than the amount of time we have, so we have to prioritize what we work 

Ngl I forgot I made this post. But I didn't mean to sound like that

I 100% understand yall are like what a 30 people work Force?

So it's understandable but it's nice to know the Pimps see what we want and maybe down the line we will get things again/back. With in reason. 

Hopefully with the large amount of money yall got from console sales Hopefully yall can add more Pimps! And make the game even better! 

So far I'm having a blast Even if I keep getting infected lmao 

10 minutes ago, faatal said:

Your controller turning off when using keyboard and mouse is not under control of a game. That is what the Xbox OS does. Allan discovered that if you removed the controller batteries and plug it into the console, the controller will stay on.

Smell would be nice to have again, but there is a giant pile of things that would be nice to do. The pile is always bigger than the amount of time we have, so we have to prioritize what we work 

I 100% understand yall are like what a 30 people. Force 

So it's understandable but it's nice to know the Pimps see what we want and maybe down the line we will get things again/back. With in reason. 

Hopefully with the large amount of money yall got from console sales Hopefully yall can add more Pimps! And make the game even better! 

So far I'm having a blast 

6 minutes ago, faatal said:

I 100% understand yall are like what a 30 people. 

So far I'm having a blast