Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
schwanz9000

schwanz9000

14 minutes ago, gpcstargate said:

Good Day to TFP's

Just a Couple of Thoughts:

1) .. Finish up the Shapes _ Many are still missing that are needed for Builds ... (Just go thru the list, to many of them to make a list " but mainly corners that never were finished and round overs.")

2) .. I Think we could USE a New Intro Page at the very beginning of the start "Since we are in V 1.0 Now."

Other than those 2 things, I think we are Good.

Enjoy your all's week ... The OldGamer 😌

If you feel that there are missing shapes, please compile a FULL list and DM them to me. I'll be glad to take a look.

14 minutes ago, gpcstargate said:

I Think we could USE a New Intro Page at the very beginning of the start "Since we are in V 1.0 Now."

Are you talking about the "This title is Pre-Release software..."?
If so, we are not done with the game as indicated by the road map.

Alpha, V1.0, Gold. Just a label. It's done when it's done. 😛

schwanz9000

schwanz9000

4 minutes ago, gpcstargate said:

Good Day to TFP's

Just a Couple of Thoughts:

1) .. Finish up the Shapes _ Many are still missing that are needed for Builds ... (Just go thru the list, to many of them to make a list " but mainly corners that never were finished and round overs.")

2) .. I Think we could USE a New Intro Page at the very beginning of the start "Since we are in V 1.0 Now."

Other than those 2 things, I think we are Good.

Enjoy your all's week ... The OldGamer 😌

If you feel that there are missing shapes, please compile a FULL list and DM them to me. I'll be glad to take a look.

8 minutes ago, gpcstargate said:

I Think we could USE a New Intro Page at the very beginning of the start "Since we are in V 1.0 Now."

Are you talking about the "This title is Pre-Release software..."?
If so, we are not done with the game as indicated by the road map.

Alpha, V1.0, Gold. Just a label. It's done when it's done. 😛