Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

@faatal, it's me, Dmitry. I really like your game. I'm from Russia, I wanted to ask if there are plans to add 1) new types of 9 mm caliber weapons, a flamethrower, blind grenades or a minigun?It's only 7.62mm, although there is a machine gun, but only a 9mm submachine gun!2) Will there be separate books for those who use machetes, knives and sledgehammers, because there are books for clubs and spears!For example, to avoid wasting stamina, add 10% more uranium for batons!3) fish will be added to the water, as well as culinary dishes, a fishing rod.4) Will any paid add-ons be added to the game?!Thanks a lot in advance for the answer)

@faatal it's me Dmitry. I really like your game. I'm from Russia, I wanted to ask if there are plans to add 1) new types of 9 mm caliber weapons, a flamethrower, blind grenades or a minigun?It's only 7.62mm, although there is a machine gun, but only a 9mm submachine gun!2) Will there be separate books for those who use machetes, knives and sledgehammers, because there are books for clubs and spears!For example, to avoid wasting stamina, 10% more uranium for batons!3) fish will be added to the water, as well as culinary dishes, a fishing rod!Thanks a lot in advance for the answer)

Our dear @faatal is Dmitry. I really like your game. I'm from Russia, I wanted to ask if there will be plans to add 1) new types of weapons from 9mm, flamethrower, blind grenades or minigun?It's just 7.62 mm, although there is a machine gun, but only a 9 mm submachine gun!2) Will there be separate books for those who use machetes, knives, and sledgehammers, since there are books for clubs and spears!For example, so that stamina is not spent, 10% more uranium for batons!3) will fish be added to the water, as well as culinary dishes,a fishing rod to catch fish!Thank you so much in advance for the answer)