Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
POCKET951

POCKET951

2 hours ago, Thaledwyn said:

If you are searching for eggs at day 70+ you definitely have other problems 😜

Eggs just aren't something I can scale that I would like to be able to scale.

needs tonnes of cloth? make a huge cotton farm, need glue? make tonnes of super corn and dew collectors. I have ways later in the game to have agency over how much of these things I can produce and have. how ever when it comes to eggs I have no agency to scale them. this is a first world problem though really, I just want to be able to make all the bacon and eggs and pies in the world without ever running out of eggs. but  alas you can't scale eggs the way you can scale other things

POCKET951

POCKET951

2 hours ago, Thaledwyn said:

If you are searching for eggs at day 70+ you definitely have other problems 😜

Eggs just aren't something I can scale that I would like to be able to scale.

needs tonnes of cloth? make a huge cloth farm, need glue? make tonnes of super corn and dew collectors. I have ways later in the game to have agency over how much of these things I can produce and have. how ever when it comes to eggs I have no agency to scale them. this is a first world problem though really, I just want to be able to make all the bacon and eggs and pies in the world without ever running out of eggs. but  alas you can't scale eggs the way you can scale other things