Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
10 minutes ago, Arma Rex said:

Yes to both. Additionally, it would be nice if mountains in both biomes had a "zone" that the game would recognize and spawn cougars in, leaving the rest of the forest and the snow biome to have wolves.

I mean cougars live where I live in Florida they're rare but they live in the swamps cougars are also pretty common in the deserts of places like California and Arizona. Will not common but you can at least find them

I would just have almost every animal spawn in the forest just to make that area more difficult because it's way too easy over there well yes you could get more food you could also become food! 

Like imagine raiding  a city and a pack of coyotes are in an alley munching on some garbage and they attack you. Or having a cougars living in some sewer as a cave or something 

8 minutes ago, Arma Rex said:

Yes to both. Additionally, it would be nice if mountains in both biomes had a "zone" that the game would recognize and spawn cougars in, leaving the rest of the forest and the snow biome to have wolves.

I mean cougars live where I live in Florida they're rare but they live in the swamps cougars are also pretty common in the deserts of places like California and Arizona. Will not comment but you can at least find them

I would just have almost every animal spawn in the forest just to make that area more difficult because it's way too easy over there well yes you could get more food you could also become food! 

Like imagine reading a city in a pack of coyotes are in an alley munching on some garbage and they attack you