Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Thaledwyn

Thaledwyn

1 hour ago, Eduho said:

Acabo de probar la nueva versión , en el arco cuando apuntas no está alineado la flecha con la x , no se si le ocurre alguien más ...

Yes, this happened to us, too.

The loaded arrow does not properly point to the cross-hair.

13 hours ago, HB_H4wk said:

Yesterday on my single player play-through I had a clear quest and a big momma spawned inside the house so I backed up into another room while reloading and closed the door as the noise drew some other outside zombies in, when the door was halfway broken through the big momma ducked down and crawled in through the opening. I'm not sure if she may have glitched or not but I thought it added to the intensity of the fight, especially at a low level of game/play stage.

Had this with a dog. He just jumped through the cracked door opening 😂

Thaledwyn

Thaledwyn

1 hour ago, Eduho said:

Acabo de probar la nueva versión , en el arco cuando apuntas no está alineado la flecha con la x , no se si le ocurre alguien más ...

Yes, this happened to us, too.

The loaded arrow does not properly point to the cross-hair.

13 hours ago, HB_H4wk said:

Yesterday on my single player play-through I had a clear quest and a big momma spawned inside the house so I backed up into another room while reloading and closed the door as the noise drew some other outside zombies in, when the door was halfway broken through the big momma ducked down and crawled in through the opening. I'm not sure if she may have glitched or not but I thought it added to the intensity of the fight, especially at a low level of game/play stage.

Had this with a dog. He just jumped through the cracked door opening 😂