Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Syphon583

Syphon583

On 7/21/2024 at 1:41 AM, jetZeds said:

Im questing/living in wasteland and have been doing T5 quests for a while now.  I turned in my quest and now can only pick up T3 quests as the highest available Tier.  Anyone else have this issue?

Yes! I was on the T3 quest line, then when I turned in my latest quest after the update, it gave me rewards for completing T2. I don't think my overall points reset, so I shouldn't have to start the T3 line completely over, but I did lose some progress. 

Territory that comes from experimental, I suppose. It's not a huge deal, but it was very confusing at first.

Syphon583

Syphon583

On 7/21/2024 at 1:41 AM, jetZeds said:

Im questing/living in wasteland and have been doing T5 quests for a while now.  I turned in my quest and now can only pick up T3 quests as the highest available Tier.  Anyone else have this issue?

Yes! I was on the T3 quest line, then when I turned in my latest quest after the update, it gave me rewards for completing T2. I don't think my overall points reset, so I should have to start the T3 line completely over, but I did lose some progress. 

Territory that comes from experimental, I suppose. It's not a huge deal, but it was very confusing at first.