Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

3 hours ago, Riamus said:

That is understandable, but wandering is an option the POI designer can choose, not something required.  If the sleeper volume is in a closet, for example, then they wouldn't be set to wander.  But if they are in a living room, as another example, maybe they would be.  But right now, unless the living room is pretty large or you expand the volume to go beyond the living room, setting them to wander will be no different from setting them to attack because by the time you activate the wander mode, you're so close they will attack.

As long as wandering sleepers are not more perceptive than sleepers the only reason they may detect you earlier than a fixed sleeper is that they wandered nearer to you. That is rather random and since they are wandering very slowly I can't imagine this making a huge difference. Or do I misunderstand something here?

meganoth

meganoth

That is understandable, but wandering is an option the POI designer can choose, not something required.  If the sleeper volume is in a closet, for example, then they wouldn't be set to wander.  But if they are in a living room, as another example, maybe they would be.  But right now, unless the living room is pretty large or you expand the volume to go beyond the living room, setting them to wander will be no different from setting them to attack because by the time you activate the wander mode, you're so close they will attack.

As long as wandering sleepers are not more perceptive than sleepers the only reason they may detect you earlier than a fixed sleeper is that they wandered nearer to you. That is rather random and since they are wandering very slowly I can't imagine this making a huge difference. Or do I miss something here?

meganoth

meganoth

As long as wandering sleepers are not more perceptive than sleepers the only reason they may detect you earlier is that they wandered nearer to you. That is rather random and since they are wandering very slowly I can't imagine this making a huge difference. Or do I miss something here?