Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
faatal

faatal

9 hours ago, HB_H4wk said:

@faatal Would be nice for some damaged curved parts. For say broken pipeline or sewers.

Allan does shapes.

8 hours ago, Old Crow said:

Been noticing with 1.0 that Screamers seem to spawn more often, and earlier, and that they don't even need to scream now in order to bring a bunch of their friends to come party at my place. Another thing I've noticed that screamer hordes will come and wreck your stuff if you're not home, whether you're in or even NEAR that chunk or not.

When screamers scream has not been changed, but there can be two of them, so maybe the other one screamed?

When a chunk is not loaded, blocks in it can't be changed and if a zombie was there, it would fall off the world.

faatal

faatal

9 hours ago, HB_H4wk said:

@faatal Would be nice for some damaged curved parts. For say broken pipeline or sewers.

Allan does shapes.

8 hours ago, Old Crow said:

Been noticing with 1.0 that Screamers seem to spawn more often, and earlier, and that they don't even need to scream now in order to bring a bunch of their friends to come party at my place. Another thing I've noticed that screamer hordes will come and wreck your stuff if you're not home, whether you're in or even NEAR that chunk or not.

When screamers scream has not been changed, but there can be two of them, so maybe the other one screamed?