Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Exxodous

Exxodous

On 7/13/2024 at 10:12 AM, falloutcloud said:

I have spent quite a bit of time with the experimental 1.0 patch, and I wanted to add some of my feedback. Please let me know what you think.

• Day 7 horde is pretty much going always to be done primarily with melee. With the increase in HP, zombies all night, and reduced ammo rewards it would take a very experienced player to manage a horde base that wasn't melee-focused. I believe there could be more balancing done here. 

Day 49, 64  zeds on horde night and our base is only firearms.  We are swimming in ammo.  Infested quests have our coffers FULL

Exxodous

Exxodous

I have spent quite a bit of time with the experimental 1.0 patch, and I wanted to add some of my feedback. Please let me know what you think.

• Day 7 horde is pretty much going always to be done primarily with melee. With the increase in HP, zombies all night, and reduced ammo rewards it would take a very experienced player to manage a horde base that wasn't melee-focused. I believe there could be more balancing done here. 

Day 49, 64  zeds on horde night and our base is only firearms.  We are swimming in ammo.  Infested quests have our coffers FULL