Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Watermelon

Watermelon

I miss that old stone falling apart

@faatal in the 1.0 update we got new textures for the effects of earth/asphalt flying apart after an explosion, it looks much better than before. But we still have the old textures of rocks, landscape, especially bad they look when a block of this or that soil/sand/mountain rock/mountain slopes, large rocks, etc. reduces its strength from our blows, gradually becoming smaller and smaller. And here we have the problem of stretching this texture. It's not the best quality, so it starts to look worse and worse under this deformation from our digging. A lot of players extract resources by creating their own mines. Yes actually on this is built the game (on the destructibility of all objects). And here we meet such a low quality product that requires improvement. Is it possible to improve these textures of rocks/soil/earth/sand/big stones/landscape/mountain slopes or somehow improve the stretching of these textures when their downgrading strength points and their stages of reduction, because they are very old?

@faatal And by the way, is it just me, or was the old stone that fell apart in two or three stages better than in 1.0, which falls apart in 1 stage and just disappears immediately? Yeah, maybe the texture of the new stone looks better, but I miss that old stone falling apart.

Watermelon

Watermelon

@faatal in the 1.0 update we got new textures for the effects of earth/asphalt flying apart after an explosion, it looks much better than before. But we still have the old textures of rocks, landscape, especially bad they look when a block of this or that soil/sand/mountain rock/mountain slopes, large rocks, etc. reduces its strength from our blows, gradually becoming smaller and smaller. And here we have the problem of stretching this texture. It's not the best quality, so it starts to look worse and worse under this deformation from our digging. A lot of players extract resources by creating their own mines. Yes actually on this is built the game (on the destructibility of all objects). And here we meet such a low quality product that requires improvement. Is it possible to improve these textures of rocks/soil/earth/sand/big stones/landscape/mountain slopes or somehow improve the stretching of these textures when their downgrading strength points and their stages of reduction, because they are very old?

@faatal And by the way, is it just me, or was the old stone that fell apart in two or three stages better than in 1.0, which falls apart in 1 stage and just disappears immediately? Yeah, maybe the texture of the new stone looks better, but I miss that old stone falling apart.

And by the way, is it just me, or was the old stone that fell apart in two or three stages better than in 1.0, which falls apart in 1 stage and just disappears immediately? Yeah, maybe the texture of the new stone looks better, but I miss that old stone falling apart.