Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

54 minutes ago, NukemDed said:

has anybody pointed out there is still a disclaimer when you start up saying it is pre release software?

Technically, until it's gold, it's still pre-release even when out of alpha/early access.  But a good claim can be made that once out of early access on Steam, it's technically released.  In any case, we are still in experimental, so not released yet.  And they are free to keep the warning until gold so players understand that things will still continue to change and some features aren't yet available.  There's nothing wrong with that either.

46 minutes ago, DocRussel said:

Rain through the ceiling happens in custom made bases as well.  I have a one block opening for my underground base, standing several blocks away and getting wetter.

He was just making a funny statement.  He knows it happens in bases.  :)

Riamus

Riamus

40 minutes ago, NukemDed said:

has anybody pointed out there is still a disclaimer when you start up saying it is pre release software?

Technically, until it's gold, it's still pre-release even when out of alpha/early access.  But a good claim can be made that once out of early access on Steam, it's technically released.  In any case, we are still in experimental, so not released yet.

31 minutes ago, DocRussel said:

Rain through the ceiling happens in custom made bases as well.  I have a one block opening for my underground base, standing several blocks away and getting wetter.

He was just making a funny statement.  He knows it happens in bases.  :)