Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

30 minutes ago, jetZeds said:

Its a repurposed POI.   I'll go through and replace all the courtyard tiles and see what happens.    I think it was A17? that they would spawn inside your base, even with landclaims down until you replaced the entire floor.

Base.JPG

If the POI is "complex", you night have a hole that they are getting through that you aren't noticing.  A good test is to generate heat or lure a zombie to your base and go inside and see if they find a way in or just attack walls.  You may have to hit them if they attack walls to break them out of rage mode in case that is the reason they are hitting walls and not because they can't reach you.

Maybe also just double check your land claim boundaries, though since you have them visible in your screenshot, I assume you already did.

Riamus

Riamus

26 minutes ago, jetZeds said:

Its a repurposed POI.   I'll go through and replace all the courtyard tiles and see what happens.    I think it was A17? that they would spawn inside your base, even with landclaims down until you replaced the entire floor.

Base.JPG

If the POI is "complex", you night have a hole that they are getting through that you aren't noticing.  A good test is to generate heat or lure a zombie to your base and go inside and see if they find a way in or just attack walls.  You may have to hit them if they attack walls to break them out of rage mode in case that is the reason they are hitting walls and not because they can't reach you.