Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
10 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

This is a VERY difficult balance between the armor piece perk, the full set bonus, attribute perks, drugs, candies, and perk book perks.
You have to look at the stack up of all of those things before you just move things around.

My personal take on the armor when I played around with it is some parts should be murged or switched up. I'm still working on my video

Doubt the video will do anything but it's nice to get ideas across.  Plus a project for me. One of... many 

I was going to try and 3d print a pipe machine gun but there's no models! Wasted opportunity TFP

10 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

This is a VERY difficult balance between the armor piece perk, the full set bonus, attribute perks, drugs, candies, and perk book perks.
You have to look at the stack up of all of those things before you just move things around.

My personal take on the armor when I played around with it is some parts should be murged or switched up. I'm still working on my video

Doubt the video will do anything but it's nice to get ideas across.  Plus a project for me!

9 hours ago, schwanz9000 said: