Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
8 minutes ago, GRITTY said:

you've made several assumptions...i come here in good faith to have a conversation about this.  

1.  i understand it is an option.  i was wondering why they added it.  i'm not angry at all. 

2. i myself use mods and if there is a mod to totally remove this, i will use it.

3. if there is a limit on how many quests i can do, they are, in your terms "forcing me to play their way" because i can only do up to 8 per day.  as a player with around 5800 hours, i can grind quests and get a bike day 2.  with this change, i can no longer do that.

Then you should be up front with the problem you have with the limitation rather than beating around the bush.  While it's possible you are accomplishing this with default settings, that seems unlikely.   It's possible the devs did not consider, for example, how the limitation might affect someone who plays with traders always open and 2 hour days.  But I'm not sure how a limitation of 16 quests across 2 days would prevent someone from completing the 10ish quests necessary to get the bike reward.

2 minutes ago, GRITTY said:

you've made several assumptions...i come here in good faith to have a conversation about this.  

1.  i understand it is an option.  i was wondering why they added it.  i'm not angry at all. 

2. i myself use mods and if there is a mod to totally remove this, i will use it.

3. if there is a limit on how many quests i can do, they are, in your terms "forcing me to play their way" because i can only do up to 8 per day.  as a player with around 5800 hours, i can grind quests and get a bike day 2.  with this change, i can no longer do that.

Then you should be up front with the problem you have with the limitation rather than beating around the bush.  While it's possible you are accomplishing this with default settings, that seems unlikely.   It's possible the devs did not consider, for example, how the limitation might affect someone who plays with traders always open and 2 hour days.