Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

15 minutes ago, GRITTY said:

isn't that the point of the skulls showing a person how dangerous a POI is?  in my opinion it is another way that the devs want to dictate to people how they should play as opposed to how they want to play.

Sure, skulls would tell a novice that it gets more dangerous, but the game would still tell him you are now allowd, therefore ready for tier5 while he isn't.

Yes, the devs "dictate" to players in multiple ways how they should play. That you can't just get an M60 for 2 dukes from the trader at day 1 is another "dictate" from the devs. Or that you don't have 1000 steel blocks at day 1.

But look at all the ways you can circumvent such limits: The progression limit can be easily changed in settings and the creative menue allows you to get an M60 for free anytime you like. So don't give me some bull*** about a dictate, you can do whatever you like in this game as a veteran. If you are in any way hindered to play like you want it is on you.

meganoth

meganoth

11 minutes ago, GRITTY said:

isn't that the point of the skulls showing a person how dangerous a POI is?  in my opinion it is another way that the devs want to dictate to people how they should play as opposed to how they want to play.

Sure, skulls would tell a novice that it gets more dangerous, but the game would still tell him you are now allowd, therefore ready for tier5 while he isn't.

Yes, the devs dictate to players in multiple ways how they should play. That you can't just get an M60 for 2 dukes from the trader at day 1 is another dicate from the devs. Or that you don't have 1000 steel blocks at day 1.

But look at all the ways you can circumvent such limits: The progression limit can be easily changed in settings and the creative menue allows you to get an M60 for free anytime you like. So don't give me some bull*** about a dictate, you can do whatever you like in this game as a veteran. If you are in any way hindered to play like you want it is on you.

meganoth

meganoth

10 minutes ago, GRITTY said:

Sure, skulls would tell a novice that it gets more dangerous, but the game would still tell him you are now ready for tier5 while he isn't.

Yes, the devs dictate to players in multiple ways how they should play. That you can't just get an M60 for 2 dukes from the trader at day 1 is another dicate from the devs. Or that you don't have 1000 steel blocks at day 1.

meganoth

meganoth

3 minutes ago, GRITTY said:

Sure, skulls would tell a novice that it gets more dangerous, but the game would still tell him you are now ready for tier5 while he isn't.

Yes, the devs dictate to players in multiple ways how they should play. That you can't just get an M60 for 2 dukes from the trader is another dicate from the devs.