Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
dcsobral

dcsobral

12 hours ago, zztong said:

First World Problems ... RWG is so fast now I want to generate 10 (maybe 100) worlds so I can run a python script against each world's prefabs.xml file for analysis.

I happen to have that script. :) 

You can even find it on the mod section of the forum, though it needs a couple of changes to support 1.0. Nothing too big -- there's one of the world files that changed size so I had to add some scaling to it -- I can push that change later today -- and you gotta change the "location" on the screen for each RWG setting. 1.0 has new settings, and you'd have to add them at various places if you want to try them out as well. Send me a private message if you are interested in trying it out.

To the Devs, with love:

Can we PLEASE add a sound clue when departing the area of a quest before completing it? The visual clues just don't work for me, because they are out on the edges of the screen (and rightly so).

To the players in this forum, with begging:

If you want that sound clue, react to this post. Gotta tell the devs (or me, I suppose) whether people want something or not.

dcsobral

dcsobral

12 hours ago, zztong said:

First World Problems ... RWG is so fast now I want to generate 10 (maybe 100) worlds so I can run a python script against each world's prefabs.xml file for analysis.

I happen to have that script. :) 

You can even find it on the mod section of the forum, though it needs a couple of changes to support 1.0. Nothing too big -- there's one of the world files that changed size so I had to add some scaling to it -- I can push that change later today -- and you gotta change the "location" on the screen for each RWG setting. 1.0 has new settings, and you'd have to add them at various places if you want to try them out as well. Send me a private message if you are interested in trying it out.

To the Devs, with love:

Can we PLEASE add a sound clue when departing the area of a quest before completing it? The visual clues just don't work for me, because they are out on the edges of the screen (and rightly so).

To the players in this forum, with begging:

If you want that sound clue, react to this post. Gotta tell the devs (or me, I suppose) whether people want something or not.