Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

18 minutes ago, 4sheetzngeegles said:

prefabs.xml This is the list of pregens minus the POI folder in steam 7daystodie data prefabs pois ... [snip]

Thanks, I appreciate the thorough response. I often chase the information in a similar fashion with grep, existing python scripts, etc. Chasing the exceptions across both Vanilla and POI modlets is a bit more work. When you start exploring RWG habits related to rwgmixer.xml options it draws out the effort.

I'm not complaining. RWG's console is more informative than before... quite nice, really.

I can see it is finding my Stamps, though I don't think it has used them in my 28 (and growing) test worlds.

zztong

zztong

10 minutes ago, 4sheetzngeegles said:

prefabs.xml This is the list of pregens minus the POI folder in steam 7daystodie data prefabs pois ... [snip]

Thanks, I appreciate the thorough response. I often chase the information in a similar fashion with grep, existing python scripts, etc. Chasing the exceptions across both Vanilla and POI modlets is a bit more work. When you start exploring RWG habits related to rwgmixer.xml options it draws out the effort.

I'm not complaining. RWG's console is more informative than before... quite nice, really.