Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Gamida

Gamida

10 minutes ago, Riamus said:

Maybe.  There were some comments about what people liked about one or the other.  Maybe I missed where someone was going beyond just giving a personal opinion.  And was that before or after that comment?  Not that it matters.  People can get all tied up in knots about stuff that really doesn't matter all they want.  I don't see any reason for it.  Some people like controllers.  Some people like keyboard and mouse.  Some people like both, depending on the game.  I don't see why that matters.  No option is actually better.  It's all personal opinion about what each person prefers.  And just because someone likes one better doesn't make them right or you wrong... or you right and them wrong, so no reason to get upset about someone having a different opinion.  Maybe I'm just too old and just don't take offense at every minor thing.  ;)

To me it was couple of pages ago. And I agree that it shouldn't matter if you use one or the other. Saying one sucks if you don't like using it when the other is saying that they don't like how it was changed just doesn't seem to be helping the situation any. Again, I am not a controller user and honestly don know if I could ever get use to it but I don't knock someone else for it. Live and let live right?

Gamida

Gamida

4 minutes ago, Riamus said:

Maybe.  There were some comments about what people liked about one or the other.  Maybe I missed where someone was going beyond just giving a personal opinion.  And was that before or after that comment?  Not that it matters.  People can get all tied up in knots about stuff that really doesn't matter all they want.  I don't see any reason for it.  Some people like controllers.  Some people like keyboard and mouse.  Some people like both, depending on the game.  I don't see why that matters.  No option is actually better.  It's all personal opinion about what each person prefers.  And just because someone likes one better doesn't make them right or you wrong... or you right and them wrong, so no reason to get upset about someone having a different opinion.  Maybe I'm just too old and just don't take offense at every minor thing.  ;)

To me it was couple of pages ago. And I agree that it shouldn't matter if you use one or the other. Saying one sucks if you don't like using it when the other is saying that they don't like how it was changed just doesn't seem to be helping the situation any. Again, I am not a controller user and honestly don know if I could ever get use to it but I don't know someone else for it. Live and let live right?