Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Gamida

Gamida

12 minutes ago, Riamus said:

K&M or KBM seem to be short for keyboard and mouse.  :)

But about the rest, if we were seeing people trash talking controllers, then I would understand the response.  But that wasn't happening unless I missed it.  Everyone seems supportive of players using controllers getting a controller scheme that works, including those of us who don't use controllers.  So it was complete out of place, imo.  But oh well.

Well there was a post about controller being inferior on PC game so that may be taken as well not so nice.

I am not a console player but oddly enough my bro in law gave me his PS3 because he didn't use it and I wanted to use the controller to drive in GTA 'cause I suck at it with keyboard.

I think I may have tried it one time in 7 days for driving also.

So I don't mind controllers I just don't really use them.

Gamida

Gamida

9 minutes ago, Riamus said:

K&M or KBM seem to be short for keyboard and mouse.  :)

But about the rest, if we were seeing people trash talking controllers, then I would understand the response.  But that wasn't happening unless I missed it.  Everyone seems supportive of players using controllers getting a controller scheme that works, including those of us who don't use controllers.  So it was complete out of place, imo.  But oh well.

Well there was a post about controller being inferior on PC game so that may be taken as well not so nice.